Hi There!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midcoaster

Reaction score
Hi fellow reptile lovers!
We live on the Mid North Coast of NSW and have currently just bought our 7th lil snake. She is a Diamond Hatchling but have yet to still name her.
We also have 3 coastal carpets, 1 Murray Darling, 1 spotted (which is for sale!) and 1 adult Diamond which is in our profile photo...
We really enjoy our herping and hope to meet some nice fellow herpers! :D

Welcome :) ................7th snake....that's a good start :lol:

thanks everybody! Yes 7 snakes is good...just want to get rid of a couple first though so we can get other sorts! :)

hey there Dave M - welcome! Im new too lol. We have 2 Diamonds, 3 Coastal Carpets, 1 Murray Darling and 1 Spotted. (wanting to get rid of the spotted and large diamond though..)

Welcome mate, I used to be a mid north coaster but not anymore. Wherebouts do you live?

G'day sounds like you are geatting quite a nice collection.
soon you will be able to call yourself an addict.

Welcome, good to see someone else from the MNC on here

i have to ask what are herpers?
People who go out looking for reptiles in the wild, though people seem to like to call themselves that after they get a python or a beardie. It is one of my pet hates...

Ah nice, I used to be a Nambucca local and lived and worked in Macksville for a little while.

im driving to macksville tomorrow to pick up an adult olive..lol.. im in newy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back