some spencers pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
had the spencers monitor wandering around my room so i decided to take a couple of pics.

Attachments

• spencer 012.jpg
    spencer 012.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 173
  • spencer 008.jpg
    spencer 008.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 166
  • spencer 009.jpg
    spencer 009.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 168
  • spencer 006.jpg
    spencer 006.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 179
  • spencer 003.jpg
    spencer 003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 173
nice spencers, how long did it take to get tame? ive got a hatchy since about a month and he still hisses and whips and wont let me touch him.

verry nice spencers, how old is he?
last pic is funny

hes coming up on 3 years old. he was trying to hide from me under the drawers, such an adorable little guy.

awesome, I'm thinking about gettin a spencers, have u any pics of his/her setup?

nah sorry, no pics at the moment, once i've moved him into his new setup, i will put some pics up.

nice spencers, how long did it take to get tame? ive got a hatchy since about a month and he still hisses and whips and wont let me touch him.

he tamed down pretty quick, he wanders around the house most days, gotten very used to people, he also walks on the lead :D

I'm really starting to like the idea of monitors.... I was thinking ackies, but the spencers look like fun, too :) Research time!

i want a spencer even more now. im happy with my sandies but they on a good day wont let me anywhere near them. i held the spencer that black snake productions has and he just happily sat on my shoulder for about 15 minute.

we are so limited down here as to what we can keep. i am half tempted to move to the main land just for herping lol....not sure the mrs would be happy though.

he is a great looking spencer mate.

Nice spencers, I reckon they would be the best goanna to keep, everyones spencers always look so tame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back