Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellfisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 12-5-2010
Source: The Cairns Post

For all you Bear lovers.....

FAMED adventurer Bear Grylls will be swimming through crocodile-infested waters and stranding himself on a remote island as he tries to survive in the Torres Strait.

The episode, to be broadcast on SBS, will be one of two filmed in Australia.

Go to Original Article

Last edited:
I LURVE bear grylls!!! just wish he'd not make such a performance out of eating gross things...lol I'm usually eating dinner when he's on lol

Hope Torres Strait is victorious.

Go the crocs .... but as well all know its completely fake and he will be in not real danger .

Steve Irwin was killed by a sting ray, So I predict bear will succumb to septic infection from a splinter in his pinky..... Let the dead pool commence....

I wish this idiot would disappear. Seems to revel in killing snakes in particular, but he will target any wildlife he can get away with. All in the name of entertainment (because there's precious little reality in it).

S

This is my favourite Bear Grylls video ....

[video=youtube;3UpSlpvb1is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is[/video]

I can't believe his name is really....Bear....must have changed it I reckon...still as my hubby says....there is "Tiger" Woods and I know a woman who named her son "Ocean".....so maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

thats a pretty funny clip i hadnst seen that before
besides watching out for the land falling out under tow in these volcanic areas you also have to avoid the native 4wd that likes to venture off the beaten track its a cunning species also travels sometimes on the open plains with mustangs and the ever elusive bmw dont get the bmw miscued with a bhp both have stealth but the bmw is a slightly bigger species , i am bear gryillis in the native volcanic plains untouched by man
lolololololol

thats a pretty funny clip i hadnst seen that before
besides watching out for the land falling out under tow in these volcanic areas you also have to avoid the native 4wd that likes to venture off the beaten track its a cunning species also travels sometimes on the open plains with mustangs and the ever elusive bmw dont get the bmw miscued with a bhp both have stealth but the bmw is a slightly bigger species , i am bear gryillis in the native volcanic plains untouched by man
lolololololol
hahahaha nice... :p

That's a classic clip for all those "Bear Believers" out there! What a loser...

lets get a group together, make some primitive weapons and see how he fairs aggainst the indigenous tribe of the torres!
haha, although i do enjoy his shows, i find myself thinking "if im ever stranded i hope its with half of this conveniently well placed equipment"

Is he allowed to kill and eat our protected native fauna?
I use to watch the fool till the 1st time he came to Australia and ate a olive python which was so placid, I no longer watch the poser :evil: Hope he tangles with some irukandji jelly fish :lol: eate that teddy bear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back