Snake Tattoos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
google acanthophis wellsi and you will find what your looking for, click first link and you will see pictures of very nice snakes. Make sure you get permission to use images though.

Last edited:
My friend got one on his hand really recently, it's quite an eccentric colourful tatt, vicious cartoon type drawings. I love the tatt but on his hand was a dumb idea. Dont do that haha

um Whats wrong with geting your hand tattooed?

I have some snake tattoos but would have to find a pic :D

hhmm My main snake tattoo is of a kingsnake so I guess there is no point showing it off .

Nothing wrong with hand tattoos, but for a 19 year old who has just entered the tattoo industry as a now 6month apprentice and is having worries as to if its what he REALLY wants to do makes it a dumb idea. I was speaking of my mates situation, not hand tattoos in general. But personally, I'd stray from them on the hand but the main reason is work.

Nothing wrong with hand tattoos, but for a 19 year old who has just entered the tattoo industry as a now 6month apprentice and is having worries as to if its what he REALLY wants to do makes it a dumb idea. I was speaking of my mates situation, not hand tattoos in general. But personally, I'd stray from them on the hand but the main reason is work.

Okes ,fair enough , That makes perfect sence , There seems to be alot of people sporting hand and neck tattoos without much else now

My ex girlfriend got a massive snake tat on her back soon after we broke up. I thought it was quite appropriate. She didn't like my suggestion of some grass around it.

My snake tat ( it's the blue bit on my right flank , under the seahorse)

lol.JPG

I see normal coloured skin there Bluey... *shakes head*

Gotta finish off the red on the belly and bulk up the outline around the very outside of it on the lower half. Bout 2 - 3 hours left. 11 hours so far.

Attachments

• tozwozza3.jpg
    tozwozza3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 415
Okes ,fair enough , That makes perfect sence , There seems to be alot of people sporting hand and neck tattoos without much else now

I just saw this post.... scene kids... I hate them with a passion.

Saturday night at rosie's is crawling with them. They're all like, oo look at me! I'm so different cos I have tattoos where they can be seen but no where else cos I'm not actually into this kind of thing, I just wanna be special....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back