Decisions......decisions......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK, it's that time of the year where I have to decide which hatchies from last season I move on and which ones I keep for my next generation breeding.

This year being short on males and very short on cage space I'm only going to hold back a single male.
Both the little ones are males and are about 5 months old. So do I hold the one with the big stripe or go for the more classic look with the other one......

Attachments

• Picture 1222.jpg
    Picture 1222.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Picture 1226.jpg
    Picture 1226.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 355
From what I've seen, markets are moving more towards the RP looking animals, so personally i'd go with the first male, the high yellow stripe.
Though it really comes down to what you've already got, and what females you could put him over?

I prefer the more classic looking snake, though if I had to make thaat decision I would be looking for another enclosure and keeping both.

i would keep the first as when i am looking at snakes to buy i look at the parents and if i saw a hatchie that had come from that little guy i would buy it.....

OK, it's that time of the year where I have to decide which hatchies from last season I move on and which ones I keep for my next generation breeding.

This year being short on males and very short on cage space I'm only going to hold back a single male.
Both the little ones are males and are about 5 months old. So do I hold the one with the big stripe or go for the more classic look with the other one......

the 2nd one has a better space invaders thing going on on his head, but the 1st does have the stripe. hmmm. 1st!

Tough choice they are both equally as nice as the other imo lol, God I'm no help now ey :lol: :p

After seeing both those liitle fellas in the flesh on Friday I couldnt pick between them either. They both absolutely glow.

Will do you a deal, how about you keep them both and to make room you can give me the stripey in your avatar pic back......

After seeing both those liitle fellas in the flesh on Friday I couldnt pick between them either. They both absolutely glow.

Will do you a deal, how about you keep them both and to make room you can give me the stripey in your avatar pic back......

You mean the one gave me with the "broken" spine, you want THAT back???????, no, I think I've made room as someone has offered me $1.5K for one of them.......

Yeah cracker Jungles, you might need to make more room, after every shed they get better and better, only making it harder to bring yourself to move them on.

Yeah cracker Jungles, you might need to make more room, after every shed they get better and better, only making it harder to bring yourself to move them on.

Yeah, you're not wrong there. The wish list get bigger each time I go through them....... All going well they should end up like most of these in the photo site.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8255384@N04/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back