• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 adult Central Bearded Dragons, Male and Female.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately i have to sell these two beautiful animals as i am looking to breed my diamonds and dont have the money and space needed for dragons as well. would like them to go to a good home and get alot of attention as it will be very sad letting them go! so please let me know asap before i think again about selling them.

Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticepts

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Female- 3 Years

Sex
Male
Female

Length
Male- around 60cm
Female- around 45cm

Quantity Available
1 each

Price
$250 for both or $150 each when bought seperate.
Enclosure (proper wooden reptapets)- $250
For 2 dragons, and cage total price- $450

General Description
Male- A very bright yellow and as placid and friendly as you could get, excellent handler, never bitten before and great feeder!

Female- White and yellow, she is a little fiesty over food and tends to be a little snappy when in the cage but excellent when she is taken out for handeling. She is a perfect feeder- never denies any food and loves live feeding especially. Most beautiful colour when she brightens up for display!

Their enclosure is also for sale. It is a proper reptapets wooden enclosure with sliding doors and ventilation with lighting for extra $250 (was bought for $400)

Sydney

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM me if actually interested. And i could send pictures too.
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back