Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman478

Reaction score
So i have finally saved enough cash to buy some snakes i have wanted for ages. But i have a dilemma. I dont know if i should buy a pair chondros (natives only) or a pair albino darwins. I already have 2 pairs of 100% darwin hets (juvies). Really want albino darwins but dont know if i can wait for the hets to breed. Or maybe you guys have some other suggestions? cheers. johnny

I expect the price of Albino Darwins to drop significantly in a year or two anyway. I'd go with GTPs and wait until your Darwins breed, but that's just me, I'm all about saving money.

yeah. maybe get a pair of gtp, then breed your darwin hets and you will have both albino darwina=s and gtp's

or you just buy me something
but seriously if we are talking about price
both of them are coming down.

But go with the green :)
Albino's wont be much more than a grand next year:)

i reckon grab the gtp, or an albino olive, i wouldnt buy albinos if i had hets.....

thanks for the input guys. my mates reckon GTPs as well. now i just have to try and find some definate PURE lines. dont want muddled lines. how much for a pair of albino olives? anyone know?

thanks for the info guys. GTPs it is. had a look at the green effect site. definately what im looking for. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back