wtb silkworm eggs!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavebeardy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys
anyone out there selling silkworm eggs?

i need them asap
just got silkworm food and am gona breed them all year :)

got any eggs ready to hatch this month? Just wondering cause raising my crickets is a bit of a pain when they dont grow fast
in winter

got any eggs ready to hatch this month? Just wondering cause raising my crickets is a bit of a pain when they dont grow fast
in winter

The link I posted above is selling eggs that are hatching this month apparently.

We bred Silkworms all year the last two years in a row, we finally gave up because silkworms don't grow as fast on chow and they get diseases a lot easier. Plus they loose a lot of their benefits on chow as opposed to leaves anyway.

I bought a pack of silkworms and they go through a couple of leaves a day which was a pain as we were ' borrowing' leaves from a random house and they're fussy and will only eat leaves picked that day lol and when I offered them to my gutsy dragons none of them would touch them :( and that was even after offering only veg mix for a couple of days

When i had my EWD he used to love silkworms. They were always offered after he had been handled as a treat for being good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back