red tailed boas for sale lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boas are everywhere..... see this stuff for sale all the time...

where are the boas?

take me to your boas!

bcc? true red tails? or just bci passed off to an uneducated public? now THAT should be illegal!

whats a boa worth?

i found a very angry and very bloody sick one in the UAE. full of mites. could not even hold it. decided on a timid corn snake instead...

must of been deleted or sumfin i dont know wat they are worth im not into exotics even know i have been offered many kinds

bloods $600-800
balls $500-1000
corns $180-350
milks $400-500
king snakes $500
i was in sydney last week and got offered all the above buy sum ramdon guy in a pet shop lol
theres a lot around at the moment ..popping up all over the place even in brisbane .lol
why buy **** like this when you can get albino d/p or bhp or sum of the best looking jungle pythons in the world right here on this sit ..
cheers the nut

bloods $600-800
balls $500-1000
corns $180-350
milks $400-500
king snakes $500
i was in sydney last week and got offered all the above buy sum ramdon guy in a pet shop lol
theres a lot around at the moment ..popping up all over the place even in brisbane .lol
why buy **** like this when you can get albino d/p or bhp or sum of the best looking jungle pythons in the world right here on this sit ..
cheers the nut

agreed

if there are so many around why dont the authorities crack down on these

I suppose they don't know where all of them are, there are too many to take them all out that easy. Like cane toads, but as people's pets. Plus they'd probably need reasonable evidence to search someone's house.

Does anyone see exotic lizards around? I never hear much about them.

Albino balls $750, corns starting at $50 depending on morph, $250 for hatchy red tail boas...or corns are found in alot of paddocks for free in parts of werribee

There was a guy ages ago on gumtree advertising breeding pair of balls n breeding pair of red tails and at the bottom they wrote "no time wasters, tyre kickers or DSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back