Imbricata pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxious

Reaction score
G'day

Took some pics of my 3 imbricata tonight. My digi cam broke recently so using a crappy point and shoot, so excuse the quality of the pics.

Male, from Geraldton. ~4 years old.

carpet-1.jpg

carpet2-1.jpg

carpet1.jpg

Female, from Yallingup. ~18months old.

carpet6.jpg

carpet4.jpg

Female from Yallingup. ~2years old

carpet5.jpg

carpet3.jpg

hey nox my larger male is exactly like your 4 year old id love to get an adult female to match him, i also have a male and female that are alot like your yallingup animals only one has a more brown base colour and the other a black base colour, next shed ill endure the holes that they will put in me and take them outside for some pics

Yeah the gero one is pretty nice. The yallingup girls are pretty standard lookingvdark imbricatas. The male is getting lighter as it gets older rather than darker.

they are so variable in colour i cant wait till i have afew clutches under my belt just to see what kind of variation my pairs throw out im looking forwards to what my mundaring girl will produce

Nice looking imbricata mate..

this is how I found one of mine the otherday... head tucked away!

my gerro male hes 6ft and mostly well tempered for a wild caught altho he does have times where you cant touch him or he may smack you randomly

Attachments

• male carpet.jpg
    male carpet.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 104
  • male carpet2.jpg
    male carpet2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 122
I believe it's a Gerro. It's from Dave at Pilbara Pythons... Maybe Dave will tell us if he see's this thread?

Beautiful imbricata everyone, especially the Geraldton form, just love the dark colours.

Nice. I'm going to Europe in July so the mrs will be looking after my snakes and fish while I'm away. So I'm going to have to hold on off getting anymore imbricata till I get back in early August.

I have never dealt with Roger personally. As I bought these two off someone who bought them off him. Does he ever sell adults/subadults or just hatchies?

go go gadget thread....................
this male has renamed himself morelia spilota ninjacata
100_1229.jpg

this is the gerro boy again about 1.5 yrs after that last shot i posted
gerroboy2.jpg

taken tonight because im unemployed and bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back