Swaddo's Herp Measure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Swaddo, Your PM Box is full

Can someone please send me a copy of Herpmeasure.

Admin, Can this be set up as a launchable aplication on his profile home ?

Cheers

Download snake measurer free from the ORIGINAL software maker Apps
It's not anyone elses program, whether they rewrite the software even with a few add ons or simply uploaded the zip file to their own website. Serpwidget IS the original creator

Last edited:
Download snake measurer free from the ORIGINAL software maker Apps
It's not anyone elses program, whether they rewrite the software even with a few add ons or simply uploaded the zip file to their own website. Serpwidget IS the original creator

Meh are you Sure swadds didnt write the program and the other guy pinched his ?

The link is on the 3rd post of this thread http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/herp-help-38/herpmeasure-127472
As far as I know Swaddo wrote this program from scratch, I just used it for the first time the other day, worked really well and was easy to use, the only thing that stumped me for a sec was I couldn't find where the final result was, if you cant find it, it is in the top left corner of your picture after you start filling in the points.

Thanks Swaddo, Gex

The link is on the 3rd post of this thread http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/herp-help-38/herpmeasure-127472
As far as I know Swaddo wrote this program from scratch, I just used it for the first time the other day, worked really well and was easy to use, the only thing that stumped me for a sec was I couldn't find where the final result was, if you cant find it, it is in the top left corner of your picture after you start filling in the points.

Thanks Swaddo, Gex
Swaddo's words:
Note: I should add this is an enhanced version of the snakemeasurer software that has been round for years. added quite a bit of functionality that it lacked and that i thought it should have had (like zoom, moving points, exporting to multiple image formates and loading/saving so things can be edited later)

Herp measure would probably make a decent sticky?How about it Mods?

The aplication link is in the post from TWENTY B at 2.29 PM.

Mods could make this a little easier to find.

Cheers all.

I have loged a ticket askung our admin gods to see what they can do to improve access to this aplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back