Is this a coastal?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
every time i look at the pic i get the feeling this snake is actually owned by a zoo and this person got to hold it(just a gut feeling)

This thread is so corny..

As corny as my joke above..

Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehe

every time i look at the pic i get the feeling this snake is actually owned by a zoo and this person got to hold it(just a gut feeling)
Funny I thought the same. But that’s only because I know we have one up here at the zoo and I though it looked like that one.

Does anyone notice the little emblem on the shirt, maybe that guy works there?

Last edited:
Ok it might be a hoax then, the snake may have been found in Brisbane and not NQ

I find it interesting that you say you would back yourself IDing most snakes found in FNQ however you thought this was a Coastal?

Yeh fair enough. I knew it wasn't a coastal, I was just using it for a title grabber. I guess im just too ignorant to the fact that ppl up north have exotics, i thought they were all down south.

Oh and it was found in Cairns, I told my mate to just put it in a pillow case and leave it (before i knew it was a corn) and then he called later saying it was his neighbours so he gave it back to him. and im in townsville so i never got to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back