Dead eastern brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_lee

Reaction score
Found this guy on the road and thought I took a good head shot.

Cheers
Jess

Attachments

• DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC00630.jpg
    DSC00630.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 320
haha u sure it was dead coz ive had em fake it too me before
there was this little baby in the short grass not moving i poked it with a stick and all
i went to get a camera and it was gone..... lol i was dumbfounded

That's dead, they don't look away from you like that when they are alive. Unless it's staring at something else that is as good as dead.

lol i really dont think its dead, check next time because you dint want it coming back from the "dead" now do we

i dont think it would randomly drop dead on the side of the road. and it doesnt look like its been hit by a car

do they play dead
ooooh yeh read my first post!!
ive also been walking along the side or the road and seen a EB and i thought it was dead walked up to it and had a look its eyes looked a weird colour and it had different skin colour so i left it thinking it was dead i come back the next day and theres a skin there and no snake lol

It's dead, some stuff that is killed on the roads has no wounds or blood, not sure how it happens but, it happens often, if you open up the mouth you will notice lots of blood in there, I presume animals without visible injurys dead died of internal injurys.

Come on, just accept it. The snakes dead.

Nice photo opportunity though.

Fairly certain it was dead I prodded it with a stick first. I found it belly up on the side of the road too which was another good indicator. i think it may have been hit only recently. And i sure as hell hope it was dead cos i picked the bugger up to position it.

then problem solved.... the damn snake is dead, for goodness sake...lol

But a beautiful snake they certainly are. see the sheen?? gorgeous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back