Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beney_boy

Reaction score
hi all, i was just up at my local aquarium today and they had a blue tongue that looked pretty interesting to me. it was mostly black across all of its back apart from the sides which looked like normal eastern patterning. i didnt get to see the underside either. anyone think this could be a hyper bluey?
i didnt get any pics, sorry.

cheers. ben.

the one at waterlife? i saw it to, was tempted to buy it on the off chance it was but then thought maybe jus old n dodgey lookin lol did you see the condidtion of some of the animals? :(

i know. i was gonna layby it there and then but took a look at its head a bit closer, was covered in retained sheds, and its breathing wasnt smooth or calm but rather jumpy.i actually had the same thought that it might just be old. some of the click clacks those spotteds were in, gosh, i couldnt do that to my guys. admitedly, i keep a bhp in a click clack but hes only 5 months old and the tub is atleast his length and a bit square.
i purchased my first snake from waterlife over in mulgrave and i cant really say the conditions were any better, but i love her still. it seems like their standards have dropped a LOT! when i first started going there they were great, everything was clean. now its almost like living jungle, infact i think its run by the same mob!

sorry for the rant lol

nah diff mobs now, all the living junges are indipendantly owned. I felt sorry for the bigger olive there soo many mites, dehydrated and mite poo everywhere.

yer its a shame seeing the animals like that. you just feel like buying them out of sympathy. who knows how many time/if all any of those get human attention other then feeding. i used to know a guy who worked there and he would tell me about getting that big bredli out and handling it, not even sure he works there anymore. im pretty sure the bredli has been there for more than a year now, if not longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back