flat pack enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanno

Reaction score
hey just see if people would be interested in flat packed enclosures that could be sent all over OZ. Would like to here what other people have to say?

I think it would be a great idea. I am more partial to the glass tanks myself but for those who would like the satisfaction of building it themselves I think this would be great

i would be interested. i remember someone mentioning it late last year and they were working alongside a company to get sizes and etc into order. i would take definite interest!

would love it i have 3 flat pack enclosures already and love them i would be interested in them all different sizes

I have 2 already, 1 is made by Reptile One, the other is made by Reptapet.

If they where quality and affordable enclosures im sure alot of people would be interested as not everyone can travel all over to pick up a bargain enclosure.

reptapets already do them in both wired and unwired in 2ft, 3ft, and 4ft and are available in 3 colors. also do flat pack 3 teir bays and 5ft high tanks

the reptapets ones are great (the tall enclosures for aboreals)
but how to get a hold of one or even just find out the price! :(
any ideas??

Sounds interesting, would definitely like to hear some more info :)

The ReptileOne enclosures also come flat-pack; I have the Serpens200 for my Frilly. Good enclosure :)

i got a URS flatpack 60wx40dx50h it seems fairly expencive at $240 especially when i want another 1m or longer one soon, so a cheap flatpack deal would be good also after a 6ft high enclosure in a few years dont know how i want to go about it, either convert tv cabionet or make a frame and put sheeting on the outside or try make a full flat pack style enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back