Snake Glasses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantazmic

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had to share this pic of Elvira She decided she wanted to perch on my glasses and yawn !!

I cant get over how much she has grown !! Just in the last two days...lots of sleeping and suddnely she is much bigger

Elizabeth

Snake glasses.jpg

thats so gosh darn cute! haha
my little jungle likes to wiggle her way into my scarf on my neck and hides in my hair... its so cute when they yawn! aww

thats awesome ive seen my jungle yawn a few times but haven't caught it on camera yet :(

Hahaha very good photo! My atherton does this all the time, so funny yet so annoying:lol:

Thats the best photo i keep trying to get shot of my water but only time its mouth is open when tis trying to bite hehe

haha, no way i would let my jungles near my face!!

I thought the same but she seems to stretch right out when she looks at my face and you know that 'generally' they arent going to bite when they are stretched out....its when the neck goes in an s shape you need to worry. having said that she seems to know my smell and realises my fingers arent pinky mice. She sits on top of my cimputer screen and wathces my fingers and I just lift them up under her nose and she pokes her tongue out and prompty loses interest. I guess we are lucky as she seems to be very placcid. We are spoilt really as I know my next one wont be so quiet !!

Elizabeth

haha I had the same thing happen to me about december. I found this sweet lil fella around the corner from my place.
DSCF0706.jpg

my costal dose it to my dad all the time.........soon as he gets it out it wud go right to his glasses and just sit there it was quite funny when he was trying to watch tv

P1000311.jpgP1000313.jpg

and here she is now
the poor darling used to love to sit on the top of the screen of my laptop now she is so big she flattens it........these were taken when I was studying and she settled for sitting on one of my folders instead....she is just wonderful and we adore her !!

Haha that pic is a classic! I have a pic of my Mum with her MD sitting on her glasses, I'm glad our snakes aren't the only ones who do that :)

She's looking good, Elizabeth. I seem to remember a prior photo of her sitting on a folder when she was much, much smaller. I wonder if it's the age or something in the air - Zephyr is having an impressive growth spurt as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back