herp trader swarmed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllThingsReptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
has anybody else noticed the HUGE amount of death adders and northern adders on herptrader atm i was just looking before and my god there hundreds of listings

weird how it happens a little after the albino adder article in reptiles australia aye haha

has anybody else noticed the HUGE amount of death adders and northern adders on herptrader atm i was just looking before and my god there hundreds of listings

That's the problem with us amateurs wanting to breed everything we own. We end up with copious ammounts of snakes that we can't move on.

Its not competition, its price, many people with vens wont pay what is being asked....some prices are just way over the top and sellers need to realise that the price you set needs to be flexible and reasonable....an animal is only worth what a person is willing to pay for it!

Production numbers don't come from over pricing animals. They come from too many people breeding. I was generalising to all snakes not just vens.

You'll find many of those adds come from 1 bloke, a mate of mine, he's thinning out his collection. Got some very nice animals, too...

Would love to have my class 2 and some cash at a time like this, adders are the best snake out there! Pure locale animals just make it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back