Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was a spotted python that I got last May. She was nice at the shop, but she was only pretending. :lol: I still like her though, she lives in an enclosure in my room. :D

Attachments

• Savanna bite.jpg
    Savanna bite.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 59
Lowlands Copperhead, Austrelaps superbus, back in the 60's last century,

A little whip snake found in Burwood and kept in a tank near my bed when i was about 7 years old, about 1970..
Then a baby tiger snake, found in a woodheap at my Auntie Pats place in Rosebud Vic, followed by assorted copperheads and small eyed snakes.
The first snake i actually bought was a brown tree snake in the mid 70s and i finally got a python when i was about 17, it was a jungle that was cheap because it had bitten an exotic dancer during her routine in a club in the city.

First one i kept was a little western brown that i used to carry around in my pocket. I stopped carrying it around when i found out it was a brown.

our first snake is a northern tablelands jungle python. her name is Elvira she is black and gold...and very stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back