Amazing Amazon, Melbourne

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pttom1

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Just went to amazing amazon in Glen Waverley, they actually have some quite cool stuff...tree snakes, a trio of blackheaded monitors, parthenogenic bynoes, freshwater stingrays, a few L number catfish and a few other things...not bad for a pet shop!

it is a good pet shop, they keep their animals well looked after too which is a +. mate of mine use to work there and he recommended it too me. it has fair prices for a pet shop too :)

they are 680 i think for their hatchie gold phase. i got their second last one about a fortnight ago.
he has been well taken care of and is feeding really well. staff there are really helpful. not bad prices for a pet shop either which is why i am a repeat customer.
they also played a part in the shift towards allowing smaller turtles to be kept under vic liscences.

Yeah, I love the aquatic setup Amazing amazon have at the moment with all the sub-adult eastern water dragons! I think there is some kind of water monitor in there too.

I wish I had known about this place last time I was in Melbourne. Well, it's on the list for next time I guess haha.

can someone give me the address, ive heard about it tonnes of times and would love to get my parents to drive me there :)

last time i was ther they had some gold phase tree snakes and a few blue ones aswell. they also had some AWESOME! looking mertens. reasonably priced aswell after i found out the hard way, brought a snake at mulgrave waterlife for 400, drove to amazing amazon and saw an even better childrens for only 200:( owell now i know where to shop

played a part in the shift allowing smaller turtles to be sold in vic by selling them beforhand and getting caught for it???

I bought my MD from there a few weeks ago. Very reasonably priced for a pet shop I thought

I reaaaallly wanna go there! 500 for a GTS sounds awesome, isnt that like what breeders charge? As for the stingrays... thats just awesome.

I buy all my jerps from breeders but if and when I do buy from pet shops it is on Amazing Amazon I will by from they really know there stuff

Yeh they also have albino darwins for 1600! and some nice diamonds
Here are pics of some of the darwins last time i went.
alb1.jpgalb2.jpg

They looked great!

And highly reccomend the store!

We went there on the weekend and they had the most adorable keelback hatchie! Worth going even just for a brows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back