Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!....not again!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this one this morning....I'm devestated!

R.I.P #2

Happens in threes....

We should run a death pool...

Every week we should say who we think is going to die and if you get it right by the end of the week - you win :)

it's a bit crazy. there's the 3. first Peter Steele, then Dio, now Paul. the metal community has been suffering some blows.

Oh my god!! No!! Deja vu all over again. Poor Paul, but he always struck me as a tad....unbalanced...I wonder what happened.

Oh and hush your mouth Moosenoose! If Dez goes next I'll hold you personally responsible!

Yeah heard about this early today as well. Sad, hope the band carries on.

Gotta say, love my metal so much, but just can't get into Slipknot.
I have a cpl mates that love em though, so have passed on the news.

Happens in threes....
Every week we should say who we think is going to die and if you get it right by the end of the week - you win :)
No we shouldn't, might feel like you jinxed it if you get it right. I'm not superstitious, really......(he says touching wood, & rubbing his lucky rabbit's foot*) And NO, neither of those things are a metaphor for something dirty.....maybe I should have said knocking on wood instead.
And I have Metallica & Slash tickets, so no-one had better pick anyone in that lot. Damn, did I just jinx them? (Refer * above)

[video=youtube;BX91HxHpQjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX91HxHpQjE[/video]

You never really picture a bunch of guys renowned for beating the hell out of each other on stage as either criers or huggers. And yet here we have big Mick looking as though he was so upset he couldn't speak and Chris mentioning his favourite thing about Paul was his hugs. Die hard fans who think they're big scarey buggers may not like the idea....but it's good to see they're a gooey bunch and not so obsessed with perpetuating the masked myth that they couldn't show their sadness at his passing this way. For those wondering, the guy between Joey and Corey is Paul's brother (or brother in law?). I hadn't realised he was married and had kids until I saw this.

So sad, metal has really copped a beating lately. I was into Slipknot alot more when I was younger, but even still they're a great band. RIP Paul Gray

Happens in threes....

Ummm... what would be the prize?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back