Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

driftoz

Reaction score
Just picked up my baby woma today awsome snake im already inlove with it already so calm and nice to handle. Thanks andy

Attachments

• baby woma 3.jpg
    baby woma 3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 95
  • baby woma 2.jpg
    baby woma 2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 98
  • baby woma 1.jpg
    baby woma 1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 97
and the addiction has begun...........:lol:

and if you get the maid back in there you'll have room for more vivs........

Couple more pics of my woma and some of my coastal too. still dont know what to call the woma thinking of trying to stay with the jungle book theme with baloo as my coastals name.

Attachments

• new woma 2.jpg
    new woma 2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 47
  • new woma 1.jpg
    new woma 1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 45
  • new coastal 2.jpg
    new coastal 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 51
  • new coastal 1.jpg
    new coastal 1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 49
nice pics, glad to see your happy with the woma and that the coastal is doing well.

Kaa, was the snakes name out of Jungle book ....

yeah dont really like the name kaa and im sure its been used heaps, im thinking of shere khan or maybe khan for short since its a tiger and has stripes like the woma and i could be like the names khan... shere khan, like james bond style. i really like the name baghera but its a black panther lol

nice woma man, also good lookin coastel =) Have you go any more pics of the coastel?

Cheers

yeah dont really like the name kaa and im sure its been used heaps, im thinking of shere khan or maybe khan for short since its a tiger and has stripes like the woma and i could be like the names khan... shere khan, like james bond style. i really like the name baghera but its a black panther lol

Isnt Khan a Star Trek character also? I'm a Star Wars guy myself, so dont know exactly and would therefor be hesitant to name my snake anything that could resemble a trekkie name.
Baghera would be an awesome name for a RBBS!
What about the leader of the wolf pack? What was his name again?

first off i thought he was a she and was thinking of akela which is one of the wolf names but i think hes a boy from the breeder saying he was a good feeder lol. so im thinking of Shere Khan he tiger but Khan as short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back