my new baby :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bredlis is my first and my favourite hope you get as much enjoyment from yours as iget from my girl . You have a great snake and a looker as well .Good luck

Bredli are awesome, we have 3, they are gorgeous snakes with big personalities. Enjoy!

Oh ...Wow...I have just finished another enclosure....I am getting another python for my 40th next month....bredli is on the list

If a normal bredli is on your list the check out my hypo bredli.... Sh has no black on her at all (bred by CODERED)

hey guys thanks for all the kind words, she is beyong amazing already settled and not using her hides, however that will change once i try and feed her tonight, fingers crossed she takes her first feed :) ill have some more pics up soon as being a new mum i have the camera out at any chance i have hehe

Well after a bit of effort and some help and advice, thanks sye, lexy took her first feed :) a nice big one to fill her up and now she is happly hiding in her fake plant :)

yer i hope too took alot of smaking her in the head with it to get her interedsted she is a bit slow but i think now she knows what the deal is :) she so fat now she took a weaner mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back