MY license book still hasn't come??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

About 1 month ago i sent my record book back and it still hasn't come back..

What should i do, i cant remember it taking so long.Im just wondering if anyone else sent there's in and still havn't been sent it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent mine and the missus' in the same envelope on the 1st of April and only just got mine back yesterday, missus' one still hasn't arrived.
Altho she did change her address and the new licence came yesterday by itself.

ok thanks,i will give it til next month then i will call them.

I tried to post this about 20 mins ago and just realised it didn't work for some reason.
I got my new licence with change of address on it the other day, but not the book. Yet my change of address was written on my old book.

thank's fairy i also changed my address so i'm hopping that they havn't stuffed up the address change..

Im confused...... were we meant to send our licence books away or something :|
Or is it only for NSW?

not sure if it was australia wide but nsw had to send them in be4 may..

Actually, just checked the letter box and it was there. Must've come this morning

sent mine in early april and just got it back today,yesterday they sent me a copy of my licence with my new address

Oh okay. I was wondering why everyone was posting stuff like this.. I was thinking "I havent been told to send anything in?" lol...

I don't see why everyone panics when their books have not come back yet, if you buy something put it on paper and enter it into book when you get it!! I don't even fill mine out till the end of the year!! oh and a finally sent it off a week ago!!

1 wife,6 kids,2 dogs,2 cats,2 beardies,1 coastal and 1 blonde spotted.....will swap wife for reptiles of interest....proven breeder feeds well on chocolate,snappy when being handled!!!!!

:lol:

I don't see why everyone panics when their books have not come back yet, if you buy something put it on paper and enter it into book when you get it!! I don't even fill mine out till the end of the year!! oh and a finally sent it off a week ago!!

Agree. Im not expecting mine for another month, ive bought 4 new reps in the last 4 weeks since sending my book away..details are floating around somewhere lol

Bax ur naughty for sending it a week ago! I thought i was bad sending mine on 29th april :p

Agree. Im not expecting mine for another month, ive bought 4 new reps in the last 4 weeks since sending my book away..details are floating around somewhere lol

Bax ur naughty for sending it a week ago! I thought i was bad sending mine on 29th april :p
I have the same enthusiasm as they do when it comes to licensing hence the lateness of my book being handed in, as the old saying goes "what go around comes around"!!

stiil dont have mine back... fill it in when i get it.. it will turn up sometime...

i sent mine in the start of april and have still not seen it....i'm not gonna waste my time chasing them up AGAIN(this happens every year).

I sent mine in on Friday 22/5 and got it back yesterday 1/6, but they have kept with tradition of only sending me a 5 page book when I need a 30 page:rolleyes:. 3rd year in a row now, even when I paid for a 30 page book I received a 5 page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back