is it just more or is it anoying?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get acccused of being patronizing, condascending, intolerant etc etc all the time.

I can see why

I am a normal bloke with slight allergy to stupidity - is it so bad?

Alot of us have a slight allergy to egotistical, stuck up, self endulgent, self obsessed, self acclaimed guru types - is it so bad? But consistantly hounding them & driving them out of the forum is not our style. JMO

"clouded-mind" .... hmmm, did it take much to pick that one?
Over and out - egotistical, stuck up, self endulgent, self obsessed, self acclaimed guru type

Hey hey hey hey heeeeeeeey! I don't think it was just Michael! ROFL

at least waterrat aspires to intelligence and herp skills, not just the "funniest internet forum bully" title
but, congrats to you too man, go for some extra strokes tonight, :)

Can you hear how patrionizing you sound?, why would such a 'guru of herpotology' sink to bagging out an enthusiastic newbie, pretty poor form hey.
+1, ditto, hear hear and amen.

Umm... You should read the post you're quoting.

I never directed my comment at waterrat directly.
It was a simple general statement along the same line as his own reply, hence I quoted him.
Just expressing my slight allergy and how I handle it diplomatically without acting liek a douche.

at least waterrat aspires to intelligence and herp skills, not just the "funniest internet forum bully" title
but, congrats to you too man, go for some extra strokes tonight, :)

Actually, I've found waruikazi to be one of the friendliest members on here. I guess some people just deserve to be bullied.

I never directed my comment at waterrat directly.
It was a simple general statement along the same line as his own reply, hence I quoted him.
Just expressing my slight allergy and how I handle it diplomatically without acting liek a douche.

I dunno.... I've never heard a diplomat use the word 'douche'.

So is a python a snake or what ?

I don't want to patronize you boa, though I could explain to you the difference, you probably wouldn't understand. Are you an enthusiastic newby?

Sorry, Michael. It was me egging you on, and now you've copped the criticism :)

Well I am enthusiastic and I am a newbie so I probably wouldn't understand :)

I don't want to patronize you boa, though I could explain to you the difference, you probably wouldn't understand. Are you an enthusiastic newby?

Don't worry Kristy, that drink I had helped heaps, I can take any criticism now. LOL

Ash, I will get back to later - my mind is clouded now, yes I need to consult the museum.

cheers mate.

that drink I had helped heaps

All this giggling to myself in the office is making me look very unprofessional...

It's okay, I'm defending myself in the other thread - we're Steven.

Have a glass of one of those beautiful reds you were showing off the other day for me.

Actually, this is getting boring, would someone like to start a thread on creationism? Love to engage in that, my favorite topic.

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back