coastal size?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains why it is eating such small food... would take it ages just to digest... poor little thing. Just judge on something a little bigger than the thickest part of the snake... you wanna be able to see a noticeable bulge.

Here's some pics of my girls 2nd fuzzy rat....

Attachments

• P5240976.jpg
    P5240976.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 49
  • P5240975.jpg
    P5240975.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 46
  • P5240977.jpg
    P5240977.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 50
  • P5240969.jpg
    P5240969.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 59
yeah mine r all in tubs at the moment got an enclosure im working on for my coastal....will have to make 2 more for the bredlis

blondie that looks a bit small for a fuzzy rat... at least it does compared to dolittles fuzzy rats. dolittles fuzzy rats only look little smaller than adult mice...

just fed all 3 pinkie rats bredlis didnt know what to do with them ....my female ate hers backwards coastal ate a pinkie coz thats all i have at the moment will give it another prob on sat......

blondie that looks a bit small for a fuzzy rat... at least it does compared to dolittles fuzzy rats. dolittles fuzzy rats only look little smaller than adult mice...

The pack of 10 i got has a selection of sizes in it. The smallest ones only just have a little fur on them and their eyes are only just open. I started with those ones last week as they were SO much bigger than the pinkies she had been eating. She played with it for over an hour before even attempting to eat it, clearly not a fan of the fur, but once she realised that was all she was getting she sucked it up and ate it. This week, it was about 45mins of mucking about before downing it.

I'm a little OCD and I have all the little ratties in the baggie in ascending size (and fur) order. The biggest in the pack is pretty much full size mouse size.

my 8yr old female carpet is around 11-12ft, and the male is about 8-9ft

Mate My coastal is 15 months old and he eats a 120+gram adult rat once a week. He is probably approaching around 1.5m these days

i havnt got any good sized rats at the moment only pinkies coz im feeding them to my 3 month old bredlis but i gave it a pinkie on wednesday and another tonight prob will give it another on monday...imgunna feed it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back