Trip from Cairns to Winton then to Mt Isa to Burketown to Normanton and home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i now just call them western antarcticus not Dajarra adders most people see a red antarcticus and just say its a Dajarra... when Dajarra is just a locality.... just my opinion.

Did you mean to say that you found that adder in Birdsville? That's a long way from Mt Isa/Normanton/Bourketown.

Stewart

Did you mean to say that you found that adder in Birdsville? That's a long way from Mt Isa/Normanton/Bourketown.

Stewart

Yes found just outside of birdsville we went from Winton straight accross to Boulia then from Boulia went a little sounth 2 hours or so then headed up to Dajarra to Mt Isa then to Cloncurry to Burletown to Normanton then straight across to Georgetown then straight home to Cairns. So the answer is yes near birdsville so it was found about 2 and a half hours out of the place.

Ignore distribution maps mate, can't recall the amount of times I've found things outside the maps in books, even just simple stuff like curl snakes. Great shots. I did a trip from Townsville to Boulia, up to Camooweel via Djarra and Isa (in 2 days) last year on my way to the Nt, found some similar stuff to you, you've got much better photo's though. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back