Frozen rabbits in qld??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tezza_08

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi im wondering if anyone knows of where i can buy frozen rabbits in qld (brisbane), I cant find them anywhere??

Brisbane pet superstore. But I'm sure there are plenty of other pet stores that have them too.

simon at everything reptiles im pretty sure stock them. just give him a call first and ask.

pet city has them. They are SOOOO over priced but so is the rats. Cheaper to buy anything alive then dead which is dumb. Go hunting and bring back a few pairs and breed them yourself

the stafford pet shop has them for around 30 bucks each . There was a free live rabbit in the give away section lmao .

cheers nico

We sell rabbits at better prices -Pinkie rabbits $4.00
200g - $6.00
750g - $8.00
People here tend to find that expensive, though!

pet city has them. They are SOOOO over priced but so is the rats. Cheaper to buy anything alive then dead which is dumb. Go hunting and bring back a few pairs and breed them yourself

Have you considerred offering your services to work at your lacal pet shop a day or two for nothing so as to bring prices down?

It is illegal to possess and breed rabbits in QLD.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you located. I know someone who sells rabbits he has 400grm and up at the moment. Lady Snake what would postage be on a couple of 200grm rabbits.

Yes quail are good as are chickens my darwin carpet loves his quail and chicken and rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back