Fish Tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys here is a picture of my "nano" tank. its a heavily planted shrimp tank, ill post some more pictures when i get my camera back and charged.
The plants;
H Balsamica
Dwarf Blyxa
Peacock Moss
H C
H D
Tripartita
Telanthera
(I think those are the right names)
and livestock:
2 German Otocinclus
5 CRS
2 ADULT RCS
4 FRY RCS

Attachments

• COMPRESSED IMAGE.jpg
    COMPRESSED IMAGE.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 250
Oh and quickly,
Tank;
25lts
Aqua Soil Substrate
Aqua Clear 20 for filtration
and Twin T'5's for lighting..

Looks nice, should grow in well... You should try rig up a DIY Co2 system that connects to the HOB filter, will send your plants nuts...

Yea i was thinking about using Co2 but i dont think im going to bother for this tank, its got a good substrate (the aqua soil is a fertilizer in itself) and i add liquid supplement every few days...
Im planning on setting up another tank, which will be larger and ill rig up a Co2 system in that...

Good to see you finally got it going mate, looks tops!
Will be good when your plants grow out a bit.

So you have shrimps in there??? I like those little red and white shrimps.... cherry shrimps??? i have seen amazing planted aqueariums full of them and they look amazing!

So you have shrimps in there??? I like those little red and white shrimps.... cherry shrimps??? i have seen amazing planted aqueariums full of them and they look amazing!

the one at coburg aquarium is awesome !

looks awesome mate :) very nice tank

oh i love cherry shrimp! cutest looking things :) i used to have hundreds of glass shrimp in a huge community tank a few years ago. lovely looking nano there, wil be great when the plants set themselves up :)

That looks great! I think ill set up a nano shirmp tank soon :)

This is the tank I did last weekend..just pretend the val goes right across the back ( i ran out :D)
DSCF4551.jpg

the one at coburg aquarium is awesome !

looks awesome mate :) very nice tank

Yeah thats the one i have seen amongst others. There is an amazing aquarium in Richmond too which has the most amazing planted aquariums.

Well the Crytal Red Shrimp are the red and white ones, i have 5 of them and im getting 5 more tommorow... Also ive got Red Cherry Shrimp, which are all red, and they have already bred...
Ive also got a crystal red shrimp carrying eggs, so in a week or two i should have some babies!!

Ive got my 5 new CRS and ill try and post some pictures up of them within the next few days... Im thinking about getting a nice school of Dwarf Chilli Red Rasboaras to complement the plants as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back