Holidays week 1/2 off

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpb02

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all i started holdiays this week and am already bored, i spent the weekend cleaning up the house and cleaned my snake enclosures.

Any ideas of what i can do to kill some time with limited funds?

i have thought about rearranging the lounge room so i can fit another enclosure in and also rearranging my room for the same purpose, but i dont think i can really get much more room out of this tiny *** house.

haha if i could get a weeks worth of work i would but i dont think it works that way

Go on a scavenger hunt - go to building sites and make an interesting enclosure from stuff you find on building sites....

They always dump so much stuff.... Just grab it and build :)

Haha I have two builders as mates might go on site with them for a day each and take there off cuts

Kerbside collection in the next suburb from me. I have seen plenty of potential enclosures. Go scavenging!

Kerbside collection in the next suburb from me. I have seen plenty of potential enclosures. Go scavenging!

Perfect!

I do it when I get a chance.... I love it... I'm going to make a polystyrene background from scavenged materials :)

I did also notice your house music thread and I put a link to a mix I did at the end of 08' - maybe you can learn to DJ... I can give you a site where you can download bulk free music... I just haven't had the time to do it :(

I wish!!!

yeh i would love to learn how to build a background i am a mechanic not so good with working that **** out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back