It's amazing how well some people (don't) know you....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgs202

Reaction score
The other day my mum and dad offered to give me this big old, rather nice totally wooden tv cabinet, as their plasma doesn't fit in it. It's a really nice, well made very solid cabinet, and my first response was of course "wow, thanks! I'll be able to turn this into a great snake enclosure!". To which mum responds " What? surely you've got a better use for such a nice looking cabinet?". To me, there is no better use and hasn't been since I was a kid!!!

Haha. I would have said the same thing. And my mum would have responded as yours did.....

Hahahahaha My Mum gave me a TV cabinet over the weekend and I said the same thing but her response was 'Oh that's a good idea!'

speaking of knowing each other.... morgs, did you go to uni at gatton campus, and have a snake called.... wally? (I think)

My other half made my tank using the TV unit, it looks excellent (well, I think it does!!)

Remember me, morgs? ;) Name's still the same, and I was quite good mates with the twins at the time.

Got into herps after gatton :) I'm living in Vietnam this year, working in development stuff. What you do these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back