lace monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caradeller

Reaction score
got a juv lacie a couple of days ago unsure of sex and age but think its ova 9 months old...hes bout 15 cm in body length then tail...named him DIinozzo..
had him in a large sliding glass enclosure but when i opened it he was that fast and nearly jumped out lol...so looking for a top opening enclosure atm....nice little monitor though..
..would be great if u guys could post some pics of ur juvinile lacie enclosures...:D

I dont have any pictures of my lace monitor's enclosure, but there rather small not even 9 mounths they are also in a large slideing glass door enclosure like yours i assume, i had alittle trubble of them getting scared when i opend the door at first because theyd dig and through there substrate in the tracks made a anoying noise and they would retreat to there hides. but now they arnt so scarecse will cometo me when i open the door, with a different resume with feeding, i find useing slideing glass doors much better then top opening or swinging doors,
Shane

Last edited:
Hope these help; each side is 1200 x 1200 x 900 and, as you can see, I'm still using them ATM for "cooling" over Winter.

Caradeller, did you name your Lacy after Anthony DiNozzo from NCIS? If so...then you have to get more and name them Gibbs, Abbey, Ducky and Ziva...hehehehe:D

That's no "quality stand" TW, it's just that the cage was too wide for any available tables I had at the time. It's a couple of bar stools! (or did you know that already).

27875_395310008788_610143788_4144833_5883437_n[1].jpg
dinozzo.....ummm after looking at a few threads im thinking if its ova 8 months as the person i got it off said they had it for 8 months that maybe its a little small??

and the croc is good lol

beautiful lacey . im thinking about getting one soon, got other projects first though. hows that sandy by the way?
gosh, youve almost got as many new animals as me this year lol.

Last edited:
beautiful lacey . im thinking about getting one soon, got other projects first though. hows that sandy by the way?
gosh, youve almost got as many new animals as me this year lol.
yeah got a few additions....lol..sandie is well thinking bout trying to get a female for him....

oh awesome caradeller. ive got two, a 20month and a 7month but im not to sure of sexes. i wanna get a lacie soon. any chance of a pm on price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back