New Computer.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow nice guitar

EDIT : just relised it was a computer :lol:, wow how the hell did he make it !

With alot of stuffing around and trial and error to get everything to fit well.

Fun project though :-D
Kanga7.png

Geez. Just put our computer to shame. I was so proud of my pretty touch screen comp...now you come along with your fancy guitar computer...damn you!

I just purchased mine pre-done - an Alienware (though in laptop form - that way I can salary sacrifice it - works out quite cheap in the end!).

The beauty of the Alien is all the LED lights are already in place!!! You can back light the keyboard in something like 32 colours! Make them wave around like an underwater scene... or flicker like flames...

China recently produced a super computer running at 1.271 PFlop/s (Peta Flops per second)...

That's just slightly slower than my home computer :)

(peta is the next one after tera... so it goes mega (million), giga (billion), tera (trillion or a thousand billion) and peta (million trillion)... So 1.3 million trillion calculations per second....)

xD My pc has something like 20 different LED lights, 2 of my fans have 4 led lights each, green red blue yellow on each. looks sweet.

Very nice work, im impressed.

And slim, im very jealous, im fond of alienware but i'm not as eagre to waste money or rich to pay the ridiculous price they ask. ><

xD My pc has something like 20 different LED lights, 2 of my fans have 4 led lights each, green red blue yellow on each. looks sweet.

And slim, im very jealous, im fond of alienware but i'm not as eagre to waste money or rich to pay the ridiculous price they ask. ><

Become a teacher, get salary sacrifice... works out about the same price as a fairly average lappy :)

Plus if you use it at school or for school work you can claim tax on that too.

You forgot - "Here's Tom with the weather"

Kanga-Specs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back