Never/Maybe 100% sure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

I bought this albino darwin 2-21/2 years ago as a female and on getting her home l decided to probe/sex her.....well she went 10-11 scales deep on probing well she [imo] has very nice markings so l decided to sit it out well after putting a boy in there with her l now know she is one deep probing female....the shape of the cloaca was what swayed me into "thinking/hoping" she was a deep prober.....lucky this time but it is an imperfect science....cheers solar 17 [Baden]
4073733480_1d66b082b7.jpg

Baden, Ive heard similar albino darwin stories myself. females can probe incredibly deep.

Absolute stunner of an Albino, one of the best Albinos I have ever seen. Love the pixilated looking pattern and squiggly stripe.

Baden, I would love to get my hands on some offspring if they become available this season..

What is your male like that is going over her?

she is stunning and your very lucky man then solar good job sticking it out, its got me thinking maybe one of my capies I sold is actually a female instead a male but then I remembered he actually battled with the new male I got 2 years back so stick with male. ;) she is absolutly stunning and hope you get plenty more good fortune with her.

That is one good looking albino girl Baden, different and beautiful.

Sorry to be the ignorant one - what's the significance of a "deep-probing" female? Thanks ;)

"Deep probing" l think its fair/reasonable to say "most" females would probe 3-6 scales deep "most" males 10-16 scales deep the margin between 6-10 is where sexing becomes an imperfect practice {imo} this is where hemipenal bulging and cloaca shape plus guessing can sway an opinion......cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Thanks for clarifying, Baden. I wondered if it was an especially desirable/undesirable trait, but it sound from your post as though it is more just a interesting characteristic than anything particularly advantageous, yeah? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back