New Tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShnakeyGirl

Reaction score
This is my new tat, I got it done two days ago and I love it to pieces. I've been waiting a fair while to get it done and I must say feet tattoos hurt! It was well worth it though!

100_3956.jpg

100_3955.jpg

thats really cool!
i like the swirly pattern in the upper letters... im thinking of getting something like that in honour of my dad.

I've got a little one on my back, it needs more work done to it, I'm not entirely happy with it. It says 'Justicia' (latin for justice) but it will eventually say 'Truth, Justice and Freedom'. I've got two others I want done though, next will be a phoenix on my ribs and then the rest of my back will be take up with a Wedge Tailed Eagle

Tiger.jpg

This is the one I have at the moment. Next piece will be a snake wrapping around my arm, back and chest.

Good luck with the phoenix on the ribs!! They hurt.....

Nice! I've been told the ribs hurt, but hey I reckon after the pain of the foot, I can do anything!

OUCH!! did that hurt? I heard top of you foot is up there with ribs as far as pain goes.

Yeah it did hurt. I can imagine the ribs hurting as much though. When I went in to get it done, my feet were really cold, so I don't think that helped either, but in comparison to my back, it was agony!

It's a nice tasteful little tattoo, as they should be. It's lovely.

On a side note: I was twitching/jumping around when my thigh got touched up this morning, I think I'd pass out if I got my ribs done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back