Wild Mouse... Captured at last...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
It involves a fearless cross dressing mouse, a rip stick, & some nifty, yet hastily, built stunt ramps......

omg slim...you caught a wild mouse...
you really have to much time on your hands....:)

call it mr jingles and keep it in a shoe box in an old cabin in the bush and go up there occasionally to feed it bread...... or just kill it.... could always feed it to birds?

Mouse spaghetti!!

Slim & Sock, that is by far one of the most amusing things i've read on here in quite some time. Call me bored, sad or easily amused! I'd pay for that movie and yell at others who don't take it as seriously as me.

I think MM should be a poppy-craving, drum smashing, lipstick wearing, cross dressing, adventure taking, ripsticking wild mouse that is afraid of NUN!

How much to freight the mouse to brissy?

And have you got any pics???? :D

How much to freight the mouse to brissy?

And have you got any pics???? :D

MM is world famous (and alive - unlike other world famous reptiles I own).

Will try and get some pics tonight - unfortunately he's paparazzi shy.... He saw (or knew of) what happened to Di and she was in a merc... Though, he has got a Barbie Doll VW!

So as for Freight to Brissywood.... hmmmmmm... He's unfortunately not for sale!

you guys crack me up!
What colour lipstick will MM be wearing at the red carpet opening of his new movie?
And which designer will have the honour of styling him?
Oh and my girly mice would like to know if he has a fanclub/website so they can check him out?
LMAO

I read the first page Slim and knew as a Dad as well, you would keep it as a pet.....LMAO
I too caught a wild mouse at work once and let the bugger go.....no way was gunna feed it to one of my animals.
It's funny how we breed and rear rats and mice and crack their necks and whack em on the head every day without hesitation....but see a wild critter and have mercy on it. Why is that???

Can i just point out your saing how its lipstick will be and yet saying him/he. Or are you still cross dressing it. Make a little dress and a suit and see whch one he likes better, at least let him choose if he wants to be a cross dresser. And i agree with the guy on page 2. Let's see a picture.

Where's the bloody photo?? I'm well sick of these threads without any photos...I'm a photo man for Pete's sake! :p :D :lol:

Who's Pete?
Does he have a mouse?
Can it breed with slimeys mouse?
Where is the Ripstick now?

Well- you wouldn't read about it... but... We found Gertrude!!!!

MM is about to be reunited with Gertrude!!!

AMAZING!!!

Photos later!!!

Bring back the usb corded mouse, ever since this damn bluetooth technology I have found wild wireless mice loose everywhere, (and mine keep escaping behind the computer desk) But If you do feed it to your snake, make sure to take the batteries out first....

MM and Gertrude.... The first pics coming in hot off the press....

Gertrude is too shy to be photographed at present.

Check back for future advancements.

Attachments

• P6041368.jpg
    P6041368.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 69
  • P6041340.jpg
    P6041340.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 66
The cross dressing lipstick wearing barbie doll car driving mouse was in 'drag' for these shots (obviously).

McGiver Mouse - the Movie will stun the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back