My close encounter with a king brown and eastern brown snake at the same time.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss off waruikazi he's 19 not 10 & in saying that you are just as childish IMO!

As for being supportive...WOW!!! what an excellent well written piece of shi....I mean literature ;)

ohhhh itbites Vs warawhateverhisusernameisspelt

Anyway come on guys, anyone that takes forums seriously enough to get offended or worked up really needs to get a life! I used to be a little like that when I was younger so I guess I can understand a little :lol:

Can't wait for the weather to warm back up and give some herpers something to do

it makes sense.... except all that stuff that you said... haha sorry i had to say it. good effort anyway!

Ha ha ha,,****ting back and loving this,the knockers getting knocked by non knockers,wait on how does that work??

haha. you get shot down alot on this site. only post if you know exactly what your saying is true. it could be true but the way the story was set out sounds like a toddler explaining how the dog opened the fridge and ate all the cake
"and then he, and then he" haha

haha. you get shot down alot on this site. only post if you know exactly what your saying is true. it could be true but the way the story was set out sounds like a toddler explaining how the dog opened the fridge and ate all the cake
"and then he, and then he" haha

Doesn't matter if what you say is 110% true....someone on this site will still always tell you that you are wrong! :D

Doesn't matter if what you say is 110% true....someone on this site will still always tell you that you are wrong!

And that person is usually some peanut with 650 posts in three months in the chit chat section and made 10 polls and 15 "show us your ...." posts and who has been keeping a spotted for eleven minutes and learnt every thing from a forum.

rayloz <------> ( kicking back with drink enjoying the post ) :p :p :p

Not on our watch it wouldn't be! One of the most important aspects of conducting a callout is making the situation as safe as possible for all involved.

From what I hear Jonno, your methods of training are excellent, with emphasis on snake and client safety, and the people who have done your course are very capable.

I was bemoaning the fact that there are a lot more people licenced now,and some of them do not have the snakes or the clients best interests at heart.

They wake up one day and say

"im going to make some money by catching snakes"
they do a course
and their attitude is
"who cares if I give the wrong information to a client,and so what if the snake im s'posed to be saving dosn't make it."

It bugs me when I go to callouts and hear the horror stories related to me about 'the last guy who came out to catch a snake.'

Just recently a woman told me about how her and her kids watched a snake-catcher accidently kill a snake when it doubled back on the tongs and broke its own back.
She told me they saw blood coming from both ends of the snake.
The attitude of the catcher was
"well i got the snake for you, pay me now"

Another client told me they had come very close to a snake when the snake-catcher tried to bag it and very nearly got both of them bitten.
He said he was holding the bag for the snake-catcher because he was asked to.

my mum once called one when i was young for an eastern brown and he made her pick it up with kitchen tongs and put it in the bag. ha

oh those bloody tongs,anyone that uses them should never handle snakes there totally unnecessary.
now we are deviating this thread in true APS fashion away from the brownsnake story LOL
but i have to agree there are some crap snake handlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back