Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had a couple of these guys for a little while now. They have such massive personalities for being so small.:eek::D Please post some of your pics aswell!! :)

amyae100607-4.jpg

amyae100607.jpg

amyae100607-2.jpg

I love them! They're like little aliens! I can't wait to get some when I get home!

they have turned out really nice.. How big r they now?

they look cool as are geckoes hard to look after? dear to buy?

These are pretty dear.. something like $500 each or something right?

I would love some of these... they are such awesome little gremlins. I'm very jealous.

They are epic! I've always like these. Is that 500 each for this line, or this species as a whole?

Will

How do they handle compared to say Levis or Stellatus my Stellatus male hisses and wants to bite and I don't even try to pick him up and he gets angry, Can the Amyae be handled with ease or are they ready to bite ?

These are by far my favourite gecko, very photogenic, may get me some if the price tag drops ;)

They are epic! I've always like these. Is that 500 each for this line, or this species as a whole?

Will
Species as a whole...

I'm going to get two more monitors and then I think I will give geckoes a shot, we have so many beautiful ones!

very sweet, im just getting into geckoes myself PhilK well worth it, so easy to keep and they are crazy buggers. got 2 adult male Pilbara knobbies today. Big sookes hha

Very nice, love em. I've recently joined the amyae club as well, I'll try & get some nice pics over the long weekend.

What substrate are you using?

Yeah i must say I'd love a pair of Amyae ,,, Ive only just gotten into geckos and i think they are awesome I'm not sure what they require as far as keeping goes tho ..... i have a couple levis levis and some southern spiny-tails at the moment ..... the levis are like the dogs of the reptile world the way they act lol ....

Thanks for the comments guys! They're awesome little gecko's. Probably the only gecko's I'll keep, well unless the ban on exotics is lifted!!!

they have turned out really nice.. How big r they now?

Thanks again mate, they've been really great little feeders. They have grown a bit, but I haven't been feeding them monstrous amounts. They are both about 8 - 10 cm and all most 20 grams each.

Very nice, love em. I've recently joined the amyae club as well, I'll try & get some nice pics over the long weekend.

What substrate are you using?

Washed red desert sand.

By the sounds they have grown a heap.. Well done..

I do have a couple more if anyone is interested :)

What prices do these go for? i.e. what are you charging raged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back