Miss you all!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Havent been on aps in so long
Since my son i moved away from my ex's and had to leave all my reptiles behind :(
But i have started my zoo again, Have some new netted bubbas at the moment that i love to death
My son is 1 year in 12 days it feels like just yesterday i was on here telling everyone about the news
Miss all the old APS'ers lots!
Ill be jumping on here a bit more now especially since im getting back into the hobby
chat to you all soon! im on FB too if you want to catch me Alie Aj Hill

HI, and welcome back :) Hope you get lots of new critters real soon :D

Welcome back, :lol:
and yes it does like only yesterday that you announced the arrival of your little man,

YAY your back,welcome,damn relationships can be an extreme problem

i saw this thread title and saw who posted it i thought, her kid must be almost 6 months old now.

1 year holy crap!!

Hehe cheers everyone! Btw what's with aps n iPhones does it not work properly on here?looks wack and can't reply to pms etc

Welcome Back Lana...

I am still here too.... But definately not on as much as I used too , since downsizing, due to work ( My Choice , New Position )..

Hope you are loving every minute of your son now... As they grow up so fast... Chat to you sometime soon..

Take Care.. Rick. :)

surf are u on facebooook? I miss talking to you i hope you and your family are well

kupper i know u are waiting for me to come so u can get down on one knee and confess your undying love for me, i shal see you next week okays?
ha
gota stop off in sydney first, heading there tuesday :)
then ill fly to your home town and run a muck for a few days

see you soon!
x

thanks laura :) health hasnt been the best the past few months but getting back into the rep hobby will keep my mind of things and help i think :D
x

welcomeback09.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back