Ouch!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when a kitten tries to jump up on your knee and slips :evil:

Attachments

• Loretta scratch 1.jpg
    Loretta scratch 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Loretta scratch 3.jpg
    Loretta scratch 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 86
Ouch
I was playing the other day with our cat, and sometimes she really gets into it, and with excitement, suddenly claws are getting involved - well.. one of the scratches was near my wrist and if one wouldn't know that we got a playfull cat, one would think I'd try to slash my wrists. The scar is faded now, but you can still see it where it was.

That sounds like a nasty cat! The same little bugger that did that to me left scratch marks across my face the other day... I was laying on the couch and she thought she'd just claw me! When she's not in a playful mood, she's quite pleasant. Run when you see her crazy eyes!

Serves yourself right for keeping such a vicious killing machine.

If a little puddy tat can do that to you imagine the hurt a feral can inflict upon our native species.

Just make sure you disinfect the wounds - cats carry all sorts of nasty things which humans can get, toxoplasmosis being one of them...

urgh, i still have scars on my foot from when my kitten decided to give me a christmas present. he is 3 years old now :shock:

None of my cats ever go outside, so they won't be killing any native species.

Why is there always one person... Who has to make a cat getting eaten by a snake joke...

And I like some indoor cats. I hate feral ones. I like feral cats getting eaten by natives, gets em back for at least a tiny percentage of what ferals have done..

i would love to see a 8+ carpet steering at a cat through there enclosure =)

i have a 7 footer that likes to stalk my missus cat. sometimes he strikes the glass when the cat wonders past, the thing jumps high as and straight up.the cat goes into hiding when i have any of my snakes out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back