Attempt at Darwin Award

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had to go to a car crash this morning , you never know what you will find . This man lives at the top of a steep court , up a steep driveway . He came out to go to work to find his late model Hilux twin cab had a flat battery . No problem , its a manual , roll strart it . Somehow he managed to get behind it and ran himself over :shock: . The car took off backwards down the hill door open no hand brake and him under the car . After smashing through two brick fences it came to a stop in someones front yard . He only has minor injuries and a very bruised ego .

Oops.... :shock:

That will be an interesting conversation with the insurance company :lol:

LOL he's quite fortunate to get away with the minor injuries after running himself over I'd say, his ego however wouldn't have come off quite so unscathed :p

why not clutch in reverse?.. would have saved the trouble..lol.. funny stuff..lucky..

tony......most ppl these days dont know what clutching is...either forwards or backwards..... ask almost any person(young mainly-tho also into 30's) how to clutch start...and they look at u weird and go..duuuuuuuhhhhh wot????

Hey! I'm young and I know what a clutch start is! yay me!

My fiancee is also one of those 'special' few that has managed to get run over doing something similar. Got pinned against a fence post trying to roll start his car. Broken rib and a very nasty bruise to show for it. Yet, once we got the car started he still insisted on going looking for Lacies, until the shock wore off that is.

Hey! I'm young and I know what a clutch start is! yay me!

My fiancee is also one of those 'special' few that has managed to get run over doing something similar. Got pinned against a fence post trying to roll start his car. Broken rib and a very nasty bruise to show for it. Yet, once we got the car started he still insisted on going looking for Lacies, until the shock wore off that is.

just dont breed with him, us men are trying to get this 'stupid' gene out of us.. lol

tony......most ppl these days dont know what clutching is...either forwards or backwards..... ask almost any person(young mainly-tho also into 30's) how to clutch start...and they look at u weird and go..duuuuuuuhhhhh wot????

yup too hard these days to drive a stick with the whole push clutch change gear automatic= awesome lol

i drive stick play with my stick and live the good life :p

yup too hard these days to drive a stick with the whole push clutch change gear automatic= awesome lol

i drive stick play with my stick and live the good life :p

sounds like something on playstation.. i drive a car with a clutch & gears i change myself...lol..

I still have a manual choke in my car...

what would of been even funnier is if the car was an auto........... seen it tried before

my bro had to do exactly same thing as his car battery died and rolled backwards out drive way to clutch start the car lol

In a big shopping centre, (Broadway, for those who live in Sydney City) a man managed to run his car over the concrete barrier in the highest level of the car park (About 20 normal stories high). He died... Sorry to be a downer, but seriously. How do you *reverse* your car over a concrete barrier??

In a big shopping centre, (Broadway, for those who live in Sydney City) a man managed to run his car over the concrete barrier in the highest level of the car park (About 20 normal stories high). He died... Sorry to be a downer, but seriously. How do you *reverse* your car over a concrete barrier??
The way it usualy goes is , puts foot on brake [ but misses and hits the go pedal ] car not stopping so pushes harder . By the time they realise what is happening its too late , they are on the news . l have seen dozens of these sort of accidents , not fatals though just had to pull cars out of shop windows etc .

I still have a manual choke in my car...

I use to have a daddo with the accelerator cable rigged up to the choke (the pedal broke). Took a whil to coordinate myself driving a manual like this but did it for 3 months :D.

Gird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back