Great news guys about jerome (lacey)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josiah7

Reaction score
Hi guys recently i have been having a few problems with my lace monitor. But today was a major break through with eating his first weener whilst in my care. VERY VERY VERY HAPPY! Lots off heat is in his tank. He looks great and loving his new house:D
thanks everyone for the help!

amazing what the right setup will do. good luck with him

watch your weener with it ( i wouldnt like to lose mine ) some dispute weather its a weener ha ha !

good on you mate i couldnt stand you the other day when u had a go at kupper after he was helping you but things are lookn up now !

keep up the good work and always keep the health of an animal before yours !

who cares if its name is jerome or if he said weener, so immature mate, the point of this thread was to tell people that he had a breakthrough we should be showing him some respect for how his grown in the last couple of days... well done josiah7. i hope you and your lacie bring each other great enjoyment :)

who cares if its name is jerome or if he said weener, so immature mate, the point of this thread was to tell people that he had a breakthrough we should be showing him some respect for how his grown in the last couple of days... well done josiah7. i hope you and your lacie bring each other great enjoyment :)

you must have been last in line when senses of humour were handed out

no actually you were probably first in line when they handed out stupidity with immaturity.

no actually you were probably first in line when they handed out stupidity with immaturity.

vader-fail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back