Snake drawings please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHappy

Reaction score
I'm after a drawing of a snake (preferably python) that is going to be engraved onto a sword. If anyone has links to sites where I can see some could you let me know.

Ta
Steve

maybe ask at a tattoo shop they may draw something for a small fee, but would be nice if someone could help outon here, best of luck

desk1.gif

I'm a professional artist, designer and tattooist, I can draw you something up if you want, but of course I do charge for my services, and I'll need more information if I'm to quote you.
If the sword is for commercial sale I would definitely recommend getting an original artwork created for it to avoid copyright issues and potential legal action.

Thanks, Bigi. Extremely helpful!

I'm a professional artist, designer and tattooist, I can draw you something up if you want, but of course I do charge for my services, and I'll need more information if I'm to quote you.
If the sword is for commercial sale I would definitely recommend getting an original artwork created for it to avoid copyright issues and potential legal action.

I'm an artist too so I'll probably go with one of my own pics (if I pull my finger out and design a good one). I'm just gathering ideas at the moment. The sword has been made for me (not for sale) and the guy asked if I wanted something engraved onto it so I thought, 'Why not a python?' I'll post pics of it once it's finished.

Thanks, Bigi. Extremely helpful!

I'm an artist too so I'll probably go with one of my own pics (if I pull my finger out and design a good one). I'm just gathering ideas at the moment. The sword has been made for me (not for sale) and the guy asked if I wanted something engraved onto it so I thought, 'Why not a python?' I'll post pics of it once it's finished.

nice ive collected a couple of swords would deff be nice to have a coustom one off which no one else would have.

nice ive collected a couple of swords would deff be nice to have a coustom one off which no one else would have.

He made two only. He gave the other one to my father. He also made me a knife a while back. He makes the blade, handle, sheath, everything. I'll post pics of both when I get the sword.

sweet ive only got a couple from global gear like a kill bill replicar ( most expencive one i bought) and some others and a fantcy axe thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back