mongolian death worm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
we found this sucker last night after a day of heavy rain, my mum throught it was a snake and freaked out over it, so naturaly it was my job to move it back into the garden

14062010365.jpg
14062010366.jpg

sorry for the quality thses are off of my phone
any one elce seen some giant worms? or other strange critters ?

My bluies used to love these guys! The tug-o-wars were fun to watch, too!

That is an epic worm
does it kill humans? and how does it kill stuff, assuming it does kill stuff.

Will

nope definitely a worm, it sprayed water from its back when i moved it,
its not disgusting ... its juicy!
and i think they use supper sonic sound waves to kill people, .... lol no its just an ordinary earth worm ... ... ... on steroids!

ha ha classic that worm def on a mass program of steroids!!!
lol
nope definitely a worm, it sprayed water from its back when i moved it,
its not disgusting ... its juicy!
and i think they use supper sonic sound waves to kill people, .... lol no its just an ordinary earth worm ... ... ... on steroids!

Nice worm :lol: i have seen large ones before but probably less than half that size.

I just had a look in my Brisbane wildlife book, that one may just be a baby there have been worms up to 2m long recored in SE qld and according to this book the giant gippsland worms can get up to 4m. The type i have seen before i suspect to be Heteroporodrilys tyroni and they only get to 50cm.

I remember catching those at primary school, (In bundaberg) after a good bit of rain you would have little mounds of mud piled up all over the oval, and you snatch in fast enough you could grab one end, and ease it out, ahh good times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back