possibility snake and reptile expo gold coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately keen to do an exhibit if you can get the go ahead from DERM/EPA to allow privates to display animals without requiring a demonstrators permit.

Temperatures in August aren't too bad down here at that time, the coldest day would be 18 or 19 degrees, but generally it is 20-25 degrees in August but usually windy. Cold Nights though.

you can display your animals under our demonstrators permit send me a email if interested

WOW!!!! My birthday is 2nd of august, so it's almost the perfect birthday present! (perhaps I can bring friends and family along, and drop hints as to a belated birthday present??...lol)

please please PLEASE don't let this just be a tease!!!!!!

ps: I'm SOOOOOOO at the ipswich one... whoooo!!!!!

i have been discussing it with mates(i have a lot of them)and they are all very keen to attend(if it goes ahead)

good to see an Expo getting up and running in south Queensland.just because you cant sell reptiles at the Qld expos,dont let it deter you from turning up and putting your hatchies and adults on display.you can hand out buisness cards and sell them the next day or in the future.we have always done very well at our Gladstone Expo.the more people that exhibit ,the better the event and if these events aren't supported ,then they'll stop pretty quick.good luck with it,i might even come down and exhibit myself.
cheers
simon

Well done Troy for getting in and making this happen. Hope our chat today helped and if I can help further, please let me know.
cheers
Joy

Keep at it Troy I have a few interesting ideas to run by you
Cheers
Sandee :)

i will be there for sure. i have been waiting for ages for this to happen..

i would definatley bring my c/card and spend for those sellers out there. (want a pair of gtp) ahahaha

please please bring it to parkland i live 5mins away..

Keep at it Troy I have a few interesting ideas to run by you
Cheers
Sandee :)

should here from bio security tomorrow if they say yes its a go then it will be going a head

sandee thanks ill see you at the next meeting we will have a talk

Last edited:
Definitely interested in coming along to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back