Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
a friend of mine living on the central coast has been stalking the frogs in her yard and finally got some pix,..her hubby thinks the rough looking one might be a canetoad but isnt sure,...anyone know what they are? :)

Thanks, Chris.

Attachments

• NessFrog.jpg
    NessFrog.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 129
  • NessFrog2.jpg
    NessFrog2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 115
Maybe a Banjo for the 1st one .... not sure on the second ..... not sure on the 1st either lol but no canetoad

second one i'd say it a Southern Brown Tree Frog

awesome, thanks guys, the main thing is that its not a cane toad, still interested in an ID if anyone knows tho,.. :p

Second one is an Eastern Dwarf Tree Frog Litoria fallax
I'm not 100% on the first but I think it may be a Peron's Tree Frog Litoria peroni

gee, havent seen JasonL around for ages,....where aaaare you JasonL,...!! :p
thanks for the thoughts, at least she knows she doesnt have to put the cute little buggers in a blender, lol,..! :p

oops, more replies while i was typing, thanks guys! :)

1st one could also be a Litoria littlejohni Littlejohn's Tree Frog

I agree Litoria peroni for the 1st one, the 2nd im not sure without looking up field guides and even though it does look like a fallax im not going to comment

Amazing! Chris1 asked anyone knows what they are? ...... and he gets 2 pages of wild guesses and stabs in the dark. This is really hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back