yeh....QLD won...with half a dozen cheats.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

Reaction score
if anyone believes that any of the ladies from melbourne storm...being cronk inglis slater and smith had any right to play an ounce of representative football....your joke.

enough said.

Go NSW.

all in good fun mate, just like all the knees/hands on faces from the blues, there were *******e calls made on both sides. i dont think the score was representative of the game as like you said there was some dodgy stuff going on but definitely not just on the maroons side of things. would have been nice to see a CLEAN game (thanks blues, not) with some better calls made. BUT... slatey and fal did play some good footy tonight :)

with any luck a series of unfortunate events will take hold forcing queensland to forfit.

such unfortunate events would be:

lost voice bald man retires

inglis goes somewhere else like afl...or o/s

petro retires(not that he played tonight)

price retires(not that he played tonight)

jt goes o/s

several other playes get swamped in drugs charges.

if any of these scenarios do not play out...and if worst comes to worse, the greatest outcome would be

World War III in which case NSW will be saved the humiliation.

GOOOO NSW!!!!!!!

Honestly i think with the way we played tonight you coulda put any average joe off the street in the storm players spot and we'd still have got flogged just as hard. We had nothing doing, it was like they had no game plan or nothing. Just standing around going "Derp..... What do i do now?".

if anyone believes that any of the ladies from melbourne storm...being cronk inglis slater and smith had any right to play an ounce of representative football....your joke.

enough said.

Go NSW.

& the Blues coach Bellamy new nothing of the Breaches ????........ oh thats right he doesn't count because you LOST & I don't recall any Bulldogs getting banned in similar circumstances........

- 2 home games this year ??
- 1 on a neutral ground last year, meaning QLD don't get 2 home games & havn't for a while.....

Maybe some cockroach spirit is required ??

lots of love from a neutral XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yep. i agree. Bellamy shouldnt be coaching. may the fist of the lord strike melbourne down in an all mighty STORM.

melbourne shouldnt even have a team but thats a story for another day.

nrl should never have put a game on in melbourne.

your saying qld had one this year...one last year when it was there rotation...and it was the year before that the melbourne game was introduced...which if my spidey sense is tingling...was a NSW rotation.

you talk of this bulldogs scandal....well thats long ago. im talking about right here. right now.

and i never quite understood why NSW is called the cockaroaches...Qld wins in that department.

im a blues supporter. there may have been a few dubious decisions but the way we played tonight. we deserved to be humiliated like we were. it was like watching my nephews under 5s team play the the queensland under 17s. it was an absolute disgrace.

doesnt matter if u win by an inch doesnt matter if u win by a mile ... wins a win and since i had cash on it ill take the win ;P

Heres more evidence of the cockroaches getting completely destroyed by the cane toads, so easy just one after the other :)
[video=youtube;5dJ_f_1qy4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dJ_f_1qy4I[/video]

That is the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time... :shock:

oh and matt, quit havin' a sook... you lost :)

congratulations to QLD.. the best side on the day won and deserved to win (again)

LOL...do you guys reckon the Blues Husbands play football? they may be better.

they couldn't do worse.

nsw should shelve the losers and pick some players who want to put in. haynes best defence is just to flop on the try scorer. but qld should let them win the dead rubber again so they pick the same team for game 1 next year thinking they are on a roll, what a gimme that was.

i love it when the NSW selectors pick Gallen and O'Donnell.the pair give away so many penalities it pretty much garentees Queensland the win a week before the game.
Queenslander!!

Maybe next time Qld can play with one arm tied to their back and maybe give NSW a fighting chance of getting a try...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back