Port mac intergrade pics!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

888lowndes888

Reaction score
Port mac!

Attachments

• 105_0656.jpg
    105_0656.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 105_0654.jpg
    105_0654.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 105_0655.jpg
    105_0655.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 105_0663.jpg
    105_0663.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 105_0661.jpg
    105_0661.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 96
Probably should have elaborated before ( I was being rushed by the mrs she wanted to go shopping and we all know how that is). He is going on a year old and was bred by Mungus and is placid as they come. He shed last night so thought I'd take some snaps of him today in his brand new skin!

nice port mac hope mine turns out abit like that u got any pics of it as a yearling

stupid question from a noob here, but are port macs a type of diamond? :oops:

WomaPythons he is going on a year old so the pics you see are basically him as a yearling! Evozz to my understanding it is a carpet python that is local to areas where Diamonds and Coastal carpets habitats overlap each other hence they breed with each other, basically a naturally occuring cross. They are certainly not a species of pure Diamond and shouldn't be mistaken for such. As I said I by no means claim to be an expert but this is my understanding :)

yea im pretty sure thats right i was told that at the reptile shop.........it looks pretty big for a yr old and the diamonds have come out alot more then mine has

my intergrade

my intergrade. now a yearling and is coloring up nicely.

Attachments

• . 001.jpg
    . 001.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 77
  • . 005.jpg
    . 005.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 62
PICT1113.jpgPICT1114.jpgPICT1111.jpg
this is my port mac its a yr old aswell no where near the size of urs just startin 2 colour now

WomaPythons he is going on a year old so the pics you see are basically him as a yearling! Evozz to my understanding it is a carpet python that is local to areas where Diamonds and Coastal carpets habitats overlap each other hence they breed with each other, basically a naturally occuring cross. They are certainly not a species of pure Diamond and shouldn't be mistaken for such. As I said I by no means claim to be an expert but this is my understanding :)

Awesome info, thanks :) I'm still very new and trying to learn as much as possible :D

hey im new to this.. ive had my intergrade for about 2 months now and i finally got a large enclosure for him. its second hand and came with a radient heat emittor and a thermostat and fluro uv light. its a 4ftx2ftx2ft tank. being cross between a coastal and a diamond im not sure how i should set the tank up properly. im just wondering what is the best way to set this tank up with the right temps and humidity for this type of snake.. i want to get the best conditions possible for my little fella and the way to go about it. what else should i get.. im getting two digital thermoter/hygrometer to put at either end of the tank.
cheers sam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back