It's a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalyMung

Reaction score
I'm a proud dad of a new baby girl [Emma] 8lb 13 oz born yesturday at 7.40pm at home just before the ambulance got here. my wife Tasha was huming and haring weather to drive to the hospital or phone a ambulance [ hospital 10-15min away ] well she decided to have a bath as the contraction were 4-5min then 7min back to 4 and so forth well she was only in the bath for 5 min when she got out in great pain and said we should phone a ambulance cause it's not far away... what a understatment well while she was on the phone to the ambo's i was getting my 22month yr old ready for my sister to pick up when Tasha screemed out Deano its coming and by the time i got to her her water broke and with that Emma came rushing out thru my arms onto the floor arhhhh by the time i picked her up the ambo's were standing right there[5min earlier would of been better] well mother and baby are doing really good now where they belongin hospital
cheers Deano :lol::lol::lol::shock:

awwwww awesome , congratulations mate to you and your family. :)

You might have to use catcher's mitts next time, hey? :lol:

Congrats to you and your family :)

What a great birthing story. What a privilege to catch, well drop, your new daughter. Hope mum and bub are doing great. Nice size bub.

thats awesome i'm glad everyone turned out fine in the end and Dad did a great Job ,,,,, lol Little girl huh just get used to the way she rocked your world with her birth from here on in she'll be daddys little princess and have you wrapped around her little finger :)

Wow what a story to tell her when she's older :p

Congrats! & all the best to you & your family ;)

Congratulations! When are you putting it in its click clack? What are women carrying on about labour for? It's over pretty quick by the sounds of things haha.

All the best to you and your family!

Wow people actually have labours like that!? I honestly thought it was just in movies lol.

Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back