Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpb02

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondering what the largest pythons you have kept or seen were. Any pics would be great after seeing that thread the other day with a guy holding that 4 mtr python I was amazed

Yeh I think the pic was of an olive it was bloody massive

the bigest one i have held is a friends 7ft MD was also first snake i have held.

Attachments

• Photo0059.jpg
    Photo0059.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 280
The largest I have seen is a 5m scrubby that a friend in Brisbane keeps. He feeds it turkeys. At it's largest point the width must be at least the size of a soccerball. No pics but will try and get some next time.

f coastal 14.3kg.jpgf coastal 14.3kg.jpghere is a few pics of a large coastal that i posted the other dayf coastal 14.3kg.jpg

circus midget hahaha! funny, she is a monster mate :) anyone beat that size? scrubbie or olive?

Here's a very big coastal l removed from a turkey shed in Brisbanes northern suburbs approx. 3-4 years ago...that is a full-grown male turkey inside him, before releasing him l kept him in a mates shed until he digested it as he would have been defenceless [imo] around here carrying that load around...cheers solar 17 [Baden
4719051223_2c9f4f7af6.jpg

heres some really old pic's of my big girl she was only 3 in these photo's and now she is 6years old I collected her shed recently which I lined up 10 shoes and still could of fit 3 extra to it. I know that sheds stretch and thats not exactly how big there are but I would say she's close to 10foot now.

LOL I wouldn't want a tap on the head from that if I walked into the bathroom looking like lunch! Does he/she have free reign of the house or was just out & about at the time?

LOL I wouldn't want a tap on the head from that if I walked into the bathroom looking like lunch! Does he/she have free reign of the house or was just out & about at the time?
She lives in the ensuite GT but has free reign. She sleeps in a babies cot with her pillows,heatmat and little ducky print cover .Best damn setup for a big snake by far lol.

Gex - JamesJr is far from a small fella - it is without a doubt the biggest carpet I have ever seen...

It has a head like a PITBULL! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back