8 Y/O Joy Riders Get Nabbed... Airbourne... What is wrong with kids these days?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's it slim it's only a crime if you get caught

You can thank the PS3 for a hell of a lot these days! :lol: Better ban driving games now! 8)

Now wait on a minute moose... Just what game could you possibly be referring to?

These are 8 year old kids, they couldn't even hit the triangle on the controller to physically remove the person driving the vehicle so they could steal it....

I'm surprised they even know what a triangle is!

PS3 - teaches our kids shapes... Square, Circle, Triangle and X.

No... what happened here isn't because of a game... They never watched GTA IV... No... This is just blatant... "They got caught!" and they had no motive or any reason to do this other than 'School sux'!

See - we should be educating out 8 year olds to drive properly... so if in fact they do ever steal a car they do it safely.

[video=youtube;gqkNPcUMffU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU&feature=PlayList&p=45556D3F34DE3791&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=3[/video]

They all start off innocent enough!! :D

I dislike it how the media and locals took away their achievment. "it was lucky no one got hurt" no one got hurt cos they drove those cars WELL they stole 2 cars and got AIRBORNE. Sure it was bad dangerous etc, but i still think that's an accomplishment. Stealing a car, getting airborne and speeding from the cops, all at the age of 8.

I dislike it how the media and locals took away their achievment. "it was lucky no one got hurt" no one got hurt cos they drove those cars WELL they stole 2 cars and got AIRBORNE. Sure it was bad dangerous etc, but i still think that's an accomplishment. Stealing a car, getting airborne and speeding from the cops, all at the age of 8.

How did they see over the wheel?

Do you think one controlled the brakes and the accelerator (or clutch as well if manual) while the other called instructions to the brake/accelerator boy?

They would have had to have the seat very close to the wheel.

But you're right - they didn't marvel at the achievements Sony Playstation 3 (TM) has helped educate our kids!

These are the future Peter Brocks... The Schumachers... They didn't start off in their mid 20s... they started at the age of 8!!!

Though without the help of Sony Playstation 3 (TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back